Thursday, December 02, 2004


So it's been a week--a WEEK--since I did anything. I cleared off the table for Thanksgiving and it looked so nice that I had to leave it for a while. I am DYING for a studio so that I don't have to choose between "place to eat" and "place to feed my soul." Anyway . . . today was a long day of proposal writing and I was desperate for a release. I was looking through my favorite book--"Artist's Journals and Sketchbooks" and was so inspired by Teesha Moore's stuff that I had to go to her site to see more. This is NOTHING like her stuff (except for the inspiration of playfulness and the cut out of the little girl's face with the hat on it). I love her use of color, though, and her way of creating art around collaged images. "Play While You Can" sums up how I'm feeling right now. And the way things are going tonight, I may be up VERY late to continue playing . . .
 Posted by Hello

No comments: