Monday, December 06, 2004


This is the cover for my latest journal. The quote is "To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are," which seemed particularly appropriate for me. That, and my earlier favorite about "her brain travelled crooked streams and aimless goat paths. . . " I'm trying to do a bunch of pages that I can then write on when I want to, going to pages with different moods, depending on the mood that I'm in. It's kind of fun right now, but let's see how long I can stick to it. . . it's certainly more interesting and uplifting than my usual pages of meanderings and whines. Here, I'm limiting myself to a whine per page. And to NOT whining on happier pages. And to making sure that I have a mix of both. "Action is the antidote to despair," is another quote, so I'm taking action to move myself in a more positive direction.  Posted by Hello

No comments: