Thursday, January 13, 2005


One thing that I've really struggled with in therapy is accepting the good and bad in myself. I like to imagine that I'm this calm, serene woman who handles everything that comes her way with grace and style. But the reality is that within all of us--myself included, although I still hate to admit it--is the capacity to cause incredible damage. When I did this page, I first had the ship, then I found the woman's face and just tried it on for size, liking the juxtaposition. That was last night. Then tonight I was working on some things and saw the word "everyone" and it seemed perfect for what I've been thinking about. So here's to accepting ALL of myself . . . with grace and style. Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Dispater3030 said...

Everything fell down and she smiled as the sky wept ash. She wiped her hands of the blood, swallowed the last of her friends, and wandered off to play in the ruin she had wrought.