Sunday, July 10, 2005

I'm in the Zone


Um. Did I mention the i-Zone? We had to hit Target and then Best Buy for film, but I'm loving that little camera. Darvin thinks I'm crazy. ("What do you DO with that thing?") but I'm digging it. Of course, it's not very original to take photos of your fiance. And your daughter. And your cat. So I'm gonna have to work on branching out a little. But I'm still digging it. (I love the Polaroid of Jess--her glamorous look. She's at Berkley for the summer and so the guy seemed a particularly appropriate addition. Not that my journal entries make a whole hell of a lot of sense. Ever.)

Ok, seriously. I'm finished now. I have a conference tomorrow and I need to prepare for a day with the bureaucrats by getting some sleep. It does not look good to snore in the middle of the plenary.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: