Saturday, June 01, 2013

Tangled Thoughts


This is how my brain has been feeling lately--sort of tangled and fuzzy. I have a ton of goals that feel pressing to me--working on my art, working on new business ideas and plans, developing myself spiritually, paying attention to all my relationships with friends and family. All of these things feel like priorities, but then, of course, none of them happen because not everything can be a priority.

One of my friends posted this story from The Onion--Man on Cusp of Having Fun Suddenly Remembers All of His Responsibilities--and I had to laugh. This is me.  And this entry in my journal represents that tendency, which I'm trying to release. But, of course, that ends up being one more thing on my "to do" (or maybe it's "Should Do") list. 

No comments: